"Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone." Charles Schulz
Gift Guide for Her 2017
After enjoying Thanksgiving with family I'm putting together Christmas gift ideas for the people on my list I thought I'd share some with you this week. I know I missed Black Friday and Cyber Monday sometimes it's ok to take a step back and be in the moment.
First up is gifts for her. Gifts range in price from $28 - $125.
1. Amira Rahim is one of my favorite artists to follow on Instagram. Her paintings bring me great joy. Imagine taking one with you on the go? IPhone case: $35.
2. Minted's Custom Silhouette Artwork. Get your kids and your dogs up on that wall! Prices start at $58 for unframed art. There are a variety of frames you can add on for an additional price.
3. Lindsay Letters O Holy Night Canvas. I'd go with Holiday Red. Check out her beautiful lettering. Prices start at $125 for unframed canvas size 18" x 20" and go up from there. Like Minted you can add a frame for an additional cost.
4. Kate Spade Initial Necklace. Comes in (3) finishes you can't go wrong and you can't beat the $58 price.
5. LLBean's Wicked Good Moccasins. If I'm home my feet are in them. I'm wearing them now. I've had UGGs too and love these even more at $79.
6. Emily Ley's A Simplified Life. Run don't walk to get this book. Get two. Once you read it you'll know someone you want to send it to. Check out the planners while you visit her site too. Happy Stripe is my jam. Currently $12.93 plus shipping and handling.
7. Hand Lettered Design's Creative Lettering Journal. Looks like a fun hobby to to take up or continue during these cold winter months. Give someone the gift of a creative outlet. Journal is $28.
8. Mark and Graham's Power Up Tassel Keychain. Keychain and phone charger in one enough said. Comes in 7 colors for $59.
9. JCrew Tartan Plaid Pajamas. Everyone wants pajamas. We always got a new pair to wear Christmas Eve from our parents and now my husband and I do the same for our kids. These JCrew pjs are $95.
Up tomorrow...Gifts For Him.