"The jolliest bunch of elves this side of the nuthouse." Clark Griswold
Gift Guide for Him 2017
Husband tested - wife approved. Prices range from $29 - $325.
1. Google Home Mini While I'm an apple girl my husband is a Google guy...OK Google...$29.
2. Norlan Glass VAILD Black Edition Cool glasses from a brand modernizing whiskey drinking. Set of two glasses for $58.
3. JCrew Factory Shawl Collar Sweater looks great with a dressed up with button down or a dressed down with a tee shirt and jeans. On sale right now for $34.50.
4. Home Brewing Kit because who doesn't love beer? (besides me) $49.95.
5. LLBean Wicked Good Slippers are a staple in our house. So comfy. $79.
6. The Food Lab is the only cookbook needed according to my other half. On sale for $31.56.
7. Cast Iron Skillet is a thing I didn't know we needed in the house until we had one. The 13.25" skillet is $64. There are other sizes to choose from on the website as well.
8. Filson Original Briefcase it's classic - a great commuter bag. $325. Sounds high but there are pocketbooks that cost that much that I'm sure some of us have.
9. JCrew Pajamas because everyone likes getting new pjs at Christmastime. Pants are $49.50.
On deck for tomorrow...Gifts for the Kiddos.